donderdag 11 september 2008

Portrait Soft Lighting


Ines:
This is one of the images I used for softlight. It is a rather simple picture, taken from the side, and her face is of about the same lighting. The light does come from the right, but it doesn't leavea very big shadow on the wall because the light is rather dim. the wall on her left is a lot lighter than the wall and the picture is on her right, but this is because of where the light was positioned, and how i took the picture. If I wouldn't have made this picture so large, and would have concentrated more on only Ines, the picture would have looked more or less like it had the same lighting. On the right, we can see the test strip. This teststrip was taken at the same time as the actual image, and I have this for most of my pictures if not all because the contrast turned out so well, that I didn't need to make great adjustments to the pictures themselves. For both of these images, I used an apreture of 2.8, filter 0 and 10 seconds. I am pretty happy with how this picture turned out, however after the picture dried, it got a couple of white dots, that i am still about to find out why they got there.

Geen opmerkingen: