donderdag 11 september 2008

Landscape Soft Lighting



Garden:
This picture is also very nice, however it is a shame that it looks as if the left side of the picture is more in focus than the right side. But when it comes to the contrast in this pictuer, it seems to be very good, the blacks are black and the whites are white. I personally don't only like this picture because of the quality, but also because of the content, because I think my garden is rather beautiful, with the little garden house, and all the trees. I have noticed with this image as well, that when i printed my test strip, it looks as if it is not in focus, when it really is. but the reason for this seems to be because of the lighting in the picture. I found this really interesting because it had never happened before. But when i printed the full print at a higher time making the picture a little darker, the image turned out to be in focus. So this was an interesting new discovery. The test strip was at apreture 2.8, filter 0 and 2 seconds, whereas the final print was at apreture 2.8, filter 0, and 3 seconds.

Geen opmerkingen: