dinsdag 16 december 2008

Printing Compositions- Negatives



My negatives were very easy to find, I firstly started with (as you can see in this page) the printing composition with only five pictures. To find the settings for these pictures I started off with what I usually start off. Which is at aperture 2.8, no filter, and I begin with 2 seconds, and go up in two's until reaching 10 seconds. When i saw that something was turning up, but it was way too white to see anything, I immediatly added more time. then i began at 20 seconds and went up in steps of 10 seconds till i reached 70 seconds. At that point everything turned out, however, I saw that if I added only a little bit more time to the maximum time, it would turned out better. Therefore, all of my negatives which you can see on this page are at the same settings, mainly at aperture 2.8, filter 0, and 75 seconds. I'm very happy with how they turned out because most of my pictures are in focus and their contrasts are close to excellent.

Geen opmerkingen: