dinsdag 16 december 2008

Diary Entry

During this claustrophobia project it was relatively difficult to find things that were claustrophobic while being at school. It took a lot of thinking, when someone mentioned taking pictures of a spider; I figured I could go look for a spider. But with temperatures like these, finding a spider was almost impossible. When walking around the school, I found that it would be interesting to take pictures of things such as the elevator, which scares many people including myself when something is wrong with it. When finally getting all the pictures together, I saw my negatives turned out well. Finding the settings for the printing compositions is always what takes up most time. However my negatives didn’t seem to be grey at all, for which it makes finding settings a lot easier. Again, during this project I had finished my prints rather fast. When we started, we thought we only needed to print 3 pictures. I managed to do so in only 2 classes. However, the second last class we spent working on this project, it turned out the assignment said we needed to print 4 prints. Which I managed to finish in only one class, and start on another project (the teacher prints). Printing was not a problem for me, my images turned out well, with good settings, and I am very happy with them. However, it does seem to me as well as the teacher that my framing skills are rather bad. For which the picture is not straight on the paper. This will have to be improved over the course of this class.

Geen opmerkingen: