woensdag 8 oktober 2008

Diary Entry

As we use the dark room more, we start to get more experienced with it. However I keep learning new things every time. While working on this project, I have had to use a filter for my last print: the prom dress. Without the filter it was too grey. Last school year, while I was still a beginner, my ability to make good photography’s was not very skilled. Therefore, I had to use filters often because my picture would not have enough contrast. However, that filter was different to the one I am using on my new station. Last year the filter had one wheel, but this year, it has 2 wheels. Using yellow and pink to change the filter. Depending on the combination, there will be a higher filter or a lower filter. So during this last project, I learned how to use a different kind of filter.

Geen opmerkingen: